St Vincent de Paul – Fond du Lac, WI invites you to enjoy our Purses 30% OFF Sale* on April 25, 2022. SVDP always has a large selection of quality purses to choose from. Our purse selection changes regularly so it’s always worth a quick stop to see what we have! Help us help others while saving and pamper yourself a little in the process!
Purses 30% Off Sale Details
When: Monday, April 25, 2022
Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: 330 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Live life better with quality purses from St. Vincent de Paul, Fond du Lac.
We have a large selection of fashionable purses at affordable prices.
When you shop St. Vincent de Paul, you help us provide direct assistance to those in need with rent, food, utilities and other basic necessities in times of crisis.
Help us in our mission and help us help others!
Please join us at our purses 30% Off Sale on Monday, April 25th.
Vinny Card Must Be Presented On Purchase
*Some exclusions apply. See store for details.
More on the Vinny Card
If you do not yet have Vinny Card, YOU are missing out on some great deals because the card is on $5.00 and it never expires. Please stop by the Service Counter and the friendly staff will be happy to see you one. Click here for more on the Vinny Card.
Please check out our Facebook Page for pictures of merchandise: https://www.facebook.com/stvincentdepaulfdl/
We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope to see you at the Vinny Card Sales!
More About St. Vincent de Paul
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is one of the oldest and most effective charitable organizations in the world. It was founded in Paris, France in 1833. The United States Society of St. Vincent de Paul was founded in 1845, in St. Louis, Mo.
- Began in 2008 to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP)
- Monies raised are applied to a wide range of assistance to the needy and those living in poverty, including: housing assistance, disaster relief, job training and placement, food pantries and dining halls, clothing, transportation and utility costs, care for the elderly and medicine.
- All proceeds directly benefit people in the communities where the money is raised.
- Each community’s walk is organized and run by its own SVdP Conference or Council.
- The FOP Walks last year were held at over 250 locations around the country, attracted more than 25,000 participants, and raised more than $3.1 million.
- Walkers are encouraged to make a personal monetary donation and collect pledges from supporters.
- Promote the Walk by putting the Walk Poster on your parish bulletin board.
If you are looking to be a part of the St. Vincent de Paul experience in Fond du Lac, we welcome you to visit our thrift store located at: