Assistant Team Lead
Looking to make a positive impact on your community and advance your career in a dynamic and evolving non-profit organization? Look no further than the Assistant Team Leader position (full time) at St. Vincent de Paul – Fond du Lac.
Job will include managing the backroom and sales floor, as well directing staff and volunteers with tasks.
- Directing and training associates (or employees?)
- Assigning duties to associates (and volunteers?)
- Supervising back room and sales floor
- Working with Team leads to facilitate store needs for cleaning, maintenance, and displaying merchandise
- Performing cashier duties as needed
- Customer Service/answering phones and service counter calls
- Opening and closing duties
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in-person and via phone
- Consulting and working with Team leads and associates in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to problem solve and decisions quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work a rotating/flexible schedule
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance after 30 days
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Simple Pension Plan
- Closed Holidays and Sundays
- Employee Discount
Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
St. Vincent de Paul is always taking applications:
- Associates (Warehouse)
- Associates (In-Store)
- Donation Attendants
- Team Leaders
Your application will be kept on file for one year.
Click here a printable application (PDF)
Please return to the Store Manager:
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store
330 North Peters Avenue
Fond du Lac WI 54935-2022