Please respect social distancing when making donations!
We are requesting that you follow the guidelines of the CDC and wear PPE for the safety of you and the SVDP staff.
Current Donation Hours are Mon. - Thurs. 10:00 - 4:00
Financial support is needed if we are to continue the SVDP Society programs. Please consider making a gift. The Society accepts gifts of all kinds, including; cash, marketable securities, life insurance, estates, property, etc.
If giving gifts, please call the Thrift Store at 920.322.9505 and leave a message for the Council President before designating the Society of St. Vincent de Paul as the beneficiary.
Your gift will help SVdP continue to serve 215 families and contribute $14,300 on average each month here in Fond du Lac County.
Donate online or by check payable to:
St. Vincent de Paul Society Contributing Member Campaign
330 N. Peters Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
St. Vincent de Paul Society is a 501c(3) charitable nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible according to current IRS regulations.
Ways You Can Donate
Items Ready for a New Life
Usable clothing, household items, and furniture are needed for distribution to the poor in our community. To arrange for a pick-up of larger items please call 920.322.9505.
Non-perishable food and cleaning and serving supplies are always in great demand at our food pantries and meal sites. We can never get enough items such as canned goods, cereal, baby food, powdered drink mix, salt and pepper, napkins, silverware, etc.
WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT:
- CLOTHING /SHOES/ BABY ITEMS
- BLANKETS/SHEETS/PILLOWS ITEMS BELOW MUST BE IN
- SALEABLE CONDITION: KITCHEN TABLES/CHAIRS/END
- TABLES/ DRESSERS/DESKS CHESTS/MIRRORS
- SOFAS/LOVES SEATS/CHAIRS/RECLINERS/DESKS/LAMPS/RUGS
- HOUSEHOLD DECORATIVE ITEMS/KNICK KNACKS
- SMALL HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES in working condition
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS (Dishes, pots, pans and silverware) BOOKS, MAGAZINES
- SEASONAL ITEMS (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc.)
Large Item (Furniture) pick-up is available; please call the store at 920.322.9505
- Pick-ups are Monday-Friday
- Due to possible damage to property we ask that items be at ground level, on porches or in garages
- Drivers have the right to refuse items based on condition or if items are unsafe to move
- Items left outside (i.e. rained or snowed on) will not be picked up
WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Air conditioners
- ELECTRIC STOVES
- WASHING MACHINES AND DRYERS
- Paint/Paint cans
- Non- working appliances
- Copy machines
- Built-in appliances
- Building materials
- Tires Doors/Windows
- TV's/Console TV's
- Console stereo's
- Mattresses/Box Springs
- Stained mattresses & furniture
- Pianos & Organs
- Blinds/Vertical Blinds
- Fire extinguishers/Pressurized tanks (i.e. oxygen/propane)
*We reserve the right to refuse any donation at time of drop off due to condition, recent changes in policy or temporary circumstances.
Instructions to make a donation through PayPal on eBay
When you click the "Give Online" button, you will be taken to an eBay page that looks like the image. You can list an item on eBay and a certain percentage of the sale will go to St. Vincent de Paul.
If instead you click on the blue "Donate now" button on that eBay page, you can make a monetary contribution of your choosing to St. Vincent de Paul.