Volunteer at St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store!
Coming from all walks of life, our volunteers help to support the important work of the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
We offer flexible hours in a clean, organized facility. We invite you to use your time and talent to help in any of these ways:
- Assist customers with donations and pre-sort incoming merchandise.
- Sort, hang, or price clothing.
- Stock, clean and organize shelves.
- Cashier (training provided).
- Organize books or work on crafts or Christmas items.
- Test and clean small appliances and electronics.
- Furniture pick-up from donor’s homes.
- Repair bicycles or any handyman jobs.
- Light cleaning and dusting of shelves, counters and break room.
- Become a member of the store committee, finance committee, communication team or development teams.
Give us a call or click here to let us know if you would like to help out with the Thrift Store.