Cosmetics/Jewelry/Purses 50% Off Sale
St Vincent de Paul – Fond du Lac, WI invites you to enjoy our Cosmetics/Jewelry/Purses 50% Off Sale*. SVDP always has a large selection of quality cosmetics, jewelry and purses to choose from. Our selections changes regularly so it’s always worth a quick stop to see what we have! Help us help others while saving and pamper yourself with a new look!
Vinny Card Must Be Presented On Purchase
See below for Vinny Card details
Cosmetics/Jewelry/Purses 50% Off Sale Details
When: Thursday Sept. 19th, 2019
Hours: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: 330 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
*Some exclusions apply. See store for details.
Click here for our other September 2019 Sales and Events
More on the Vinny Card
If you do not yet have Vinny Card, YOU are missing out on some great deals because the card is on $5.00 and it never expires. Please stop by the Service Counter and the friendly staff will be happy to see you one. Click here for more on the Vinny Card.
Please check out our Facebook Page for pictures of merchandise: https://www.facebook.com/stvincentdepaulfdl/
We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope to see you at the Vinny Card Sales!
More About St. Vincent de Paul
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is one of the oldest and most effective charitable organizations in the world. It was founded in Paris, France in 1833. The United States Society of St. Vincent de Paul was founded in 1845, in St. Louis, Mo.
- Began in 2008 to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP)
- Monies raised are applied to a wide range of assistance to the needy and those living in poverty, including: housing assistance, disaster relief, job training and placement, food pantries and dining halls, clothing, transportation and utility costs, care for the elderly and medicine.
- All proceeds directly benefit people in the communities where the money is raised.
- Each community’s walk is organized and run by its own SVdP Conference or Council.
- The FOP Walks last year were held at over 250 locations around the country, attracted more than 25,000 participants, and raised more than $3.1 million.
- Walkers are encouraged to make a personal monetary donation and collect pledges from supporters.
- Promote the Walk by putting the Walk Poster on your parish bulletin board.
If you are looking to be a part of the St. Vincent de Paul experience in Fond du Lac, we welcome you to visit our thrift store located at:
330 N. Peters Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Our thrift store has many unique items for sale and me take donations as well.
If you want to help with your time, we always have Volunteer Opportunities available. Currently, we are hiring Sales and Warehouse Associates.