Clothing 30% Off Sale
Clothing 30% Off Sale Details
When: Thursday, March 30th, 2023
Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: 330 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Live life better and look amazing with quality clothing from St. Vincent de Paul, Fond du Lac.
We have large selection for any style at affordable prices.
When you shop St. Vincent de Paul, you help us provide direct assistance to those in need with rent, food, utilities and other basic necessities in times of crisis.
Help us in our mission and help us help others!
Please join us at our Clothing 30% Off Sale.
Vinny Card Must Be Presented On Purchase
NO CARD – NO DISCOUNT
See below for Vinny Card details
Pictures of Clothing Section on 09/22/22
Older Photos of the Clothing Section
*Some exclusions apply. See store for details.
Click here for our other March 2023 Sales and Events
More on the Vinny Card
If you do not yet have Vinny Card, YOU are missing out on some great deals because the card is on $5.00 and it never expires. Please stop by the Service Counter and the friendly staff will be happy to see you one. Click here for more on the Vinny Card.
Please check out our Facebook Page for pictures of merchandise: https://www.facebook.com/stvincentdepaulfdl/
We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope to see you at the Vinny Card Sales!
More About St. Vincent de Paul
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is one of the oldest and most effective charitable organizations in the world. It was founded in Paris, France in 1833. The United States Society of St. Vincent de Paul was founded in 1845, in St. Louis, Mo.
- Began in 2008 to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP)
- Monies raised are applied to a wide range of assistance to the needy and those living in poverty, including: housing assistance, disaster relief, job training and placement, food pantries and dining halls, clothing, transportation and utility costs, care for the elderly and medicine.
- All proceeds directly benefit people in the communities where the money is raised.
- Each community’s walk is organized and run by its own SVdP Conference or Council.
- The FOP Walks last year were held at over 250 locations around the country, attracted more than 25,000 participants, and raised more than $3.1 million.
- Walkers are encouraged to make a personal monetary donation and collect pledges from supporters.
- Promote the Walk by putting the Walk Poster on your parish bulletin board.
If you are looking to be a part of the St. Vincent de Paul experience in Fond du Lac, we welcome you to visit our thrift store located at:
330 N. Peters Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Our thrift store has many unique items for sale and me take donations as well.
If you want to help with your time, we always have Volunteer Opportunities available. Currently, we are hiring Sales and Warehouse Associates.