Christmas in July, 50% Off Christmas Items Sale Details
When: Monday, July 25 – Saturday, July 30, 2022
Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM on weekdays and 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Saturday
Where: 330 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Join St. Vincent de Paul Fond du Lac for our Christmas in July sale!
July 25th through July 30th offers huge savings for our Christmas items.
When you shop St. Vincent de Paul you help us provide direct assistance to those
in need with rent, food, utilities and other basic necessities in times of crisis.
Help us in our mission and help us help others. Please join us for our Christmas in July 50% off
sale Monday July 25th till Saturday July 30th.
No Vinny Card Required!
*Some exclusions apply. See store for details.
More About St. Vincent de Paul
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is one of the oldest and most effective charitable organizations in the world. It was founded in Paris, France in 1833. The United States Society of St. Vincent de Paul was founded in 1845, in St. Louis, Mo.
- Began in 2008 to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP)
- Monies raised are applied to a wide range of assistance to the needy and those living in poverty, including: housing assistance, disaster relief, job training and placement, food pantries and dining halls, clothing, transportation and utility costs, care for the elderly and medicine.
- All proceeds directly benefit people in the communities where the money is raised.
- Each community’s walk is organized and run by its own SVdP Conference or Council.
- The FOP Walks last year were held at over 250 locations around the country, attracted more than 25,000 participants, and raised more than $3.1 million.
- Walkers are encouraged to make a personal monetary donation and collect pledges from supporters.
- Promote the Walk by putting the Walk Poster on your parish bulletin board.
If you are looking to be a part of the St. Vincent de Paul experience in Fond du Lac, we welcome you to visit our thrift store located at: