When: Friday, November 24th, 2023
Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: 330 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Gear up for Christmas with St. Vincent de Paul, Fond du Lac’s Black Friday sale! On Friday, November 24th our Black Friday sale offers the best deals. Percent off is a surprise! No Vinny card needed for the Black Friday Sale. Comb through loads of unique items throughout our store to get that hard to find gift! Not to mention, when you shop St. Vincent de Paul, you help us provide direct assistance to those in need with rent, food, utilities and other basic necessities in times of crisis. Please join us at our Black Friday Sale. This will be our best Black Friday sale yet!
This is an In Store Special
NO VINNY CARD NEEDED
See below for Vinny Card details
Pictures of St. Vincent de Paul Store on 10/26/21
*Some exclusions apply. See store for details.
More on the November Sales
Our sales, like the Black Friday Sale, are a way for you to help us help others. Money from the Black Friday and other November sales is used to provide those in need help with rent, food, utilities and other essentials in times of crisis. So think about it, what a better way to spend your Holiday shopping experience than to get some great deals on Holiday items and knowing the money you spend at the Black Friday Sale is being used to help those in need in the Fond du Lac community!
There are a number of popular items that customers check out during our Black Friday Sale including books, furniture, Christmas items and more!
We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope to see you at the Black Friday Sale and other Vinny Card Sales!
Please check out our Facebook Page for pictures of merchandise: https://www.facebook.com/stvincentdepaulfdl/
More About St. Vincent de Paul
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is one of the oldest and most effective charitable organizations in the world. It was founded in Paris, France in 1833. The United States Society of St. Vincent de Paul was founded in 1845, in St. Louis, Mo.
- Began in 2008 to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP)
- Monies raised are applied to a wide range of assistance to the needy and those living in poverty, including: housing assistance, disaster relief, job training and placement, food pantries and dining halls, clothing, transportation and utility costs, care for the elderly and medicine.
- All proceeds directly benefit people in the communities where the money is raised.
- Each community’s walk is organized and run by its own SVdP Conference or Council.
- The FOP Walks last year were held at over 250 locations around the country, attracted more than 25,000 participants, and raised more than $3.1 million.
- Walkers are encouraged to make a personal monetary donation and collect pledges from supporters.
- Promote the Walk by putting the Walk Poster on your parish bulletin board.
If you are looking to be a part of the St. Vincent de Paul experience in Fond du Lac, we welcome you to visit our thrift store located at: