St Vincent de Paul – Fond du Lac, WI invites you to enjoy 50% OFF all merchandise* on Nov. 7th. SVDP has many high quality, affordable items in stock to choose from. Help us help others by saving and getting a head start on Holiday shopping!
No Vinny Card Required!
50% Off Sale Details
When: Wednesday November 7th, 2018
Hours: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: 330 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
*Some exclusions apply. See store for details.
More About St. Vincent de Paul
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is one of the oldest and most effective charitable organizations in the world. It was founded in Paris, France in 1833. The United States Society of St. Vincent de Paul was founded in 1845, in St. Louis, Mo.
- Began in 2008 to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP)
- Monies raised are applied to a wide range of assistance to the needy and those living in poverty, including: housing assistance, disaster relief, job training and placement, food pantries and dining halls, clothing, transportation and utility costs, care for the elderly and medicine.
- All proceeds directly benefit people in the communities where the money is raised.
- Each community’s walk is organized and run by its own SVdP Conference or Council.
- The FOP Walks last year were held at over 250 locations around the country, attracted more than 25,000 participants, and raised more than $3.1 million.
- Walkers are encouraged to make a personal monetary donation and collect pledges from supporters.
- Promote the Walk by putting the Walk Poster on your parish bulletin board.
If you are looking to be a part of the St. Vincent de Paul experience in Fond du Lac, we welcome you to visit our thrift store located at: