Job Title: Part-time “Getting Ahead” Program Assistant
Date: Dec. 2, 2017
St. Vincent de Paul Society in Fond du Lac, WI is accepting applications for the position of a Program Assistant for “Getting Ahead”. The “GA” program helps individuals in poverty by gathering together weekly to help them build resources for a better life outside of poverty.
This is an hourly part-time position of 5-8 hours requiring flexibility for evening, weekend and on-call hours. Position requires participation in the mission of St. Vincent de Paul and the vision of “Getting Ahead”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in securing “GA” locations and insuring a welcoming atmosphere
- Support large volunteer base
- Assist with in-office administrative duties, budget items, and grant reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager
- High School Education and some college or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Organizational Skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent Computer Skills, knowledge of MS Office, Internet, social media
To apply, resume must be received by December 18, 2017. Please mail resume to St. Vincent de Paul, Attn: Getting Ahead at 330 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 or email to Jack Braun, Program Manager, at [email protected].